Fauziya Karama, OGWBoard Member & Chairperson Audit Committee
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business transformation
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Performance Management
- Customer relations
- MBA, Management – University of Eastern Africa, Baraton
- MBA, Human Resources – University of Eastern Africa, Baraton
- Post Graduate Diploma, Telecommunications
- BS, Mathematics – University of Nairobi
Mrs. Karama has worked with Telkom Kenya for close to 20 years in different leadership positions including Network Planning & Design, Sales & Marketing, Process Management, Quality, Internal Audit and Call Centre Management.
She is currently pursuing a Doctor of Philosophy degree, and a PhD in governance and Leadership from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology
She is a registered member (2013) for Customer Operations Performance Center (COPC) International standard on Performance Management.